A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
This cookie is set to remember the users consent of cookies.
This cookie is used by Google Analytics to retain user preferences, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions. The cookies can be used to identify individual users, so they may be used to analyse users' surfing behaviour within the website. These cookies can also be used to provide information about numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and generally the performance of the website.
These cookies expire after 1 year and 1 month.
This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and updates a unique value for each page visit and is used to count and track page views.
These cookies expire after 1 day.
This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests.
This cookie expires after 1 minute.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you can visit the support page of your browser which should provide guidance on how to manage cookies on that particular browser. Please see below links to the support pages for some of the more commonly used browsers.
- Microsoft Edge cookies information
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information – mobile devicesand desktops
- Opera cookies information
You can choose which analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
Strictly essential cookies OFF
Analytical or performance cookies OFF
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the expiration period outlined in the cookie table above.